|Petunias. I love this color combo.|
- Feed the roses (we have 9 bushes)
- Move a day lily
- Buy and plant 1 or 2 tree peonies (depends on if I can convince J that we really need 2!)
- Plant some small black-eyed Susans so I have more flowers in the fall
- Cut back the spent tulips
- Tie up the spent daffodils
- Plan 30 little zinnias that will grow to 30"
- Buy and plant some smaller zinnias
- Move the birdbath
- Unwrap and set up the fountain
- Buy and install 8 -12 bags of mulch
- Deliver the bachelor's buttons I dug out to our neighbor
And that's just this week's list!